How Good is AgileLoad?
- On-premise with load injectors on the cloud
- On the cloud (pre-configured machine on Amazon Ec2)
1) Script Editor : Create test scenarios and script
- User can teach the tool how to manage custom dynamic fields by creating models : data parameterization done once and reused any time, which ease the tool use and speed up scenario creation
- Validation and debugging
- 4 records mode: integrated in IE, Proxy, Tunnel HTTP, Tunnel TCP.
- Technologies supported:
b) Web services: SOAP, JSON, XML, REST
d) Browsers: IE, FireFox, NetScape, Chrome and Safari
2) Test Center : Manage test setup and execution
- Setup of monitoring collectors: Apache, IIS, Windows, Unix, Linux, SQLServer, Mysql, PostegreSQL, DB2, Informix, Sybase, Oracle, Sharepoint, JBoss, Weblogic, Websphere, OracleAS, Tomcat, VMWare ESX , Microsoft Hyper-V, SNMP
3) Report Designer : Custom reporting template
- Create different reporting template (presentation/content) tailored by stakeholders
AgileLoad; Unique Features
- Automatic Modeling makes life easier for the load tester by reducing scripting time for subsequent test cases against the same app.
- End to End diagnostic features of the tool not only monitors the front-end but also the back-end of the web apps and thus helps detecting the exact reason for performance degradation.
- Anomaly detection and suggestion features help the tester to quickly identify and resolve the performance bottlenecks.
- Configurable Reports add visibility into your tests and hence is a very useful feature.